KPOP FANGIRLS ARE THE MOST EFFORT, MOST HARDCORE, HARDEST BUT MOST EXCITING AND THE BEST FANGIRL EVER
WHY CAUSE LOOK
- Some of our Idols do have twitter. They don’t tweet in English all the time. So what do we need to do? Wait for some translations.. do some translations. Retweet it like a boss even though we don’t understand a single word. But We still follow them.
- Some don’t. so what do we do? Make Korean accounts!! me2day..etc. how? wait//search for a tutorial “how to”..
- idols have shows. But not all of us international fans, can watch it. Why? bc timezones.. Channels.. yeh some doesnt have korean channel! so what do we do? Wait for someone to upload it. Or look for the video. IT DOESNT HAVE SUBS!! But we still watch it.. laugh, cry, giggle, spazz and fangirl over them even though we don’t understand a single word.
- They have great music. It’s in Korean so we dont understand so what do we do? ENG SUB! so dont you ever dare again to say “WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO KPOP YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEM” Cause that’s why AWESOME ENG SUBBERS EXIST.
- Unique fashion. Not just a simple shirt and stuffs. WE HAVE U-N-I-Q-U-E FASHION SENSE
- KPOP ALBUMS. We just dont buy them on the music store. Why? cause it’s not available on our country ;A; So what do we doooooo? Look for some online k-stores!! Pay the shipping fee and etcetc
- KPOP MERCHS. unique merchs. not just posters, stickers and stuffs. we have U-N-I-Q-U-E ONES
- KNOWLEDGE. we learn diff things. Some malaysians, indonesians, thai, filipinos, americans, spanish.. etcetc can now read, write, speak and understand korean. They dont just speak their original language but do speak english and korean too. But some know more than these language bc of their international kfans friends
AND SO MUCH MORE. IM NOT STARTING A FIGHT OR WHATEVER LOL. IM JUST SHARING THIS BC I RECEIVE SO MUCH HATE (OR THEY CRITICIZE ME AND KPOP) WHENEVER SOMEONE SAW ME FANGIRLING OVER KOREAN IDOLS/KPOP.